If you are using Oppo and Realme devices and looking for an amazing flashing tool, the MSM Download tool is made for you. With this tool installed, you can easily Flash Stock ROM on a bunch of Oppo and Realme devices.
However, there are some errors and issues that you might probably face if you do not know how to use the MSM Download Tool to flash your Android devices. In this article, we are going to provide you the download link for the latest version of MSM download along with the old versions so that you can download your desired version. We are also going to share with you the installation process for MSM Download Tool step by step. Let’s get started.
What is MSM Download Tool
MSM Download Tool is a free tool offered for Oppo and Realme devices. This tool can flash a range of devices including Oppo a71, a7, a37f,a3s, etc. Though the MSM Download tool is easy to use, the installation process is a bit tricky and you need to ensure you get all the components required to download for using this tool effectively. There are a variety of versions available for you online. You can choose the version that suits perfectly with your device and is friendly to your phone storage. Apart from flashing Stock ROM on your Oppo and Realme devices, you can use this tool for other purposes as well. For example, if you forget the password, screen lock, or pattern lock of your device, this tool is very effective to remove the lock.
However, note that, though it is a popular tool, you may face some issues and errors while using this MSM Download Tool. So, make sure, that you learn how to solve errors with help from online resources.
MSM Download Tool V5.0.15 Updates
From the beginning of the MSM Download Tool, the developers have come with frequent updates to this tool to keep it free from issues and bugs. The latest version of the MSM Download Tool is 5.0.15. If your phone is a new one with updated versions of Android, you should download the latest version of the MSM Download Tool to flash your device as you will get the easiest interface, fewer bugs, and better speed. However, if your device is not very updated and you want the very basic versions, you can download and install the old version as well. Note that, there should not be any problem with the older versions to flash your device if you know how to fix the common errors that you may face with the older versions.
Here are the download links for the latest version and the older versions of the MSM Download Tool for you. You will get the installation guidelines below right after the MSM Download Tool features.
MSM Download Tool Features
MSM Download tool can be used on any version of Windows. So, you have nothing to worry about if you do not have Windows 10 on your computer. Apart from Windows 10, you can also use Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
How To Install MSM Download Tool Top Tricks
Installation of the MSM Download Tool is a bit tricky. First of all, make sure that you have enough storage and charge on your computer to complete the installation process. Here are the steps you need to follow to install the MSM Download Tool:
- Download the required files and extract them with WinRar or other unzip software like this.
- Make sure that you have installed both PDAnet.exe and CodeMeterRuntime.exe on your computer.
- Now, open the CodeMeter Control Center to select the license file.
- It is time to import the license file and then browse the Oppo_MSM_Download_Tool_None_Lic_2000 from the folder you have extracted.
- Once you see the “License Activated” message on the window, it means that you have successfully activated the tool. Now, you are ready to flash devices.
Pre-Requirements for Flashing
- Take a complete backup of your device so that you lose nothing from your storage.
- Charge your device so that it does not switch off in the middle of the process.
- You need Android USB Drivers, A compatible Windows PC, and MSM Download Tool installed on your computer.
How To Flash With MSM Download Tool
- Make sure that your device is at least 70% charged so that it does not switch off due to battery low issue.
- Download the ROM of the device from the official website of the device you want to flash with the MSM Download Tool.
- Now Run the MSM Download Tool v5.0.15.exe or any other version you have already installed. Keep in mind to open this tool as an administrator.
- You will now see that the screen has the option to load the required firmware.
- Switch off your device.
- Keep the Volume Up button pressed.
- Take a USB data cable and connect your device with the computer.
- Now, click on the Start button to initiate the flashing process.
- Wait till the flashing process gets finished. It might a significant amount of time to get the device flashed.
- When the process is done, you will see a confirmation message. When you get the message, you can now detach your device from the computer.
How To Use MSM Download Tool Video Guide
All the credit for this tool goes for the developers of this tool. We thank the developers for making this awesome tool. Note that, we are not the developers of this tool. We are just publishing this tool so that you get benefited. We hope that you can now use the MSM download tool to flash your selected Oppo or Realme devices.